- 2011-2012 GCSE grade deflation
- Gadgets and expensive toys hinder children's long-term development
- An education system that leaves one in five without a job
- Birmingham's most oversubscribed schools
- Birmingham schools' admission data
- Riots: We have lost God as a nation - so what can bind us together now?
The MPA - What we do?
The Muslim Parents Association is an independent, non-profit making organisation that provides advice, support and training for Muslim parents to advance the education of their children on a variety of themes.
Run by Parents for Parents
"The child has a different relation to his environment from ours. Adults admire their enviroment; they remember it. The things he sees are not just remembered; they form part of his soul. He incarnates in himself all in the world about him that his eyes see and ears hear. In us the same thing produce no change, but the child is transformed by them." Maria Montessori, The Absorbent Mind.
Meeting the needs of Muslim pupils in state schools by the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB)
Adobe Acrobat document [8.6 MB]
Sex and Relationship Education Guidance
Head teachers, Teachers & School Governors AND PARENTS
Status: good practice
Date of issue: July 2000
Adobe Acrobat document [532.3 KB]
The key to driving up school standards
Adobe Acrobat document [122.8 KB]
New online access!
Thanks for visiting our new website. Browse it to find out more about us and our projects.